The International Association of Arson Investigators, Inc. has issued
a call for papers to be given during their year 2001 annual conference.
will be held May 21-25 in the year 2001 at Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino
in Atlantic City, New Jersey. There will be over 65 presentations delivered
during the conference.
that is interested is sharing their knowledge with other professionals
in the field of fire investigation are encouraged to submit a proposal
to be a presenter at this conference. We simply ask that you provide us
with enough information to evaluate your proposal.
the following with your submission:
- The title of the presentation
- Length of presentation
(note: our sessions are one hour and thirty minutes to one hour and
- A typed abstract of your presentation that is no longer than three
- Who the target audience is and how they can apply what you are presenting
- A list of the learning objectives for the presentation
- A listing of your audio visual aid needs
- A detailed resume or curriculum vitae including any public speaking
or training experience
sure that you provide us with contact information including business and/or
home address, phone and fax telephone numbers, and an e-mail address if
Program Committee will evaluate all submissions and select presentations
based on quality, relevance, application, timeliness, and the experience
and credentials of the presenter relative to the subject matter proposed.
should be sent to:
IAAI 2001 Annual Conference Program Committee
12270 Boenker Road
St. Louis, MO 63044
that all submissions must be received not later than October 1, 2000 in
order to be considered.