ATF National Laboratories
SUBMISSION OF EVIDENCE
The following three items should accompany all evidence being shipped
to the ATF Laboratory:
1. ATF Report of Investigation (ATF EF 3270.2)
2. ATF Property Inventory/Forfeited Prop. Appraisal Report (ATF EF 3400.16)
3. ATF Evidence Transmittal Form (ATF F 7120.7a)
- Type if possible and send original.
- Include your current address & phone number.
- P.O. boxes will not be accepted--we ship all evidence by Federal Express!
- Use only 1 investigation number per case submitted.
- No general in's will be accepted.
- Specify which examinations are requested in a transmittal
- Place the three above forms in an envelope and package inside the box
- Only 1 set of paper work is needed (ship with evidence).
- Address all evidence to the evidence technician (not examiners or chief).
- In each box, submit evidence from only one investigation.
Reprinted with permission.