Fire Suppression Questionnaire.
This is an example of a questionnaire that firefighters should complete
after a fire.
Please write in detail your actions and involvement during this fire.
Also please answer the questions that follow.
1. Did you notice anything unusual while enroute to or at this incident?
Vehicles leaving rapidly? Vehicles cruising the area? Did you get or remember
any license plate numbers?
2. Any problems with fire suppression appliances (hydrants, stand pipes,
sprinkler systems, etc.)?
3. Where were the bystanders? Any unusual behavior? Did you obtain any
names or phone numbers?
4. What was the color of smoke and flames?
5. Any noticeable or unusual odor?
6. Where did you first see fire? Multiple locations?
7. Describe the spread of the fire? What direction?
8. How was the fire extinguished? Any difficulty? (Flashback, re-ignition)
9. Were any exits blocked or were there any obstacles that hindered you
from reaching the fire?
10. Is there anything else you feel could assist in conducting this investigation?